Цель урока: Урок-обобщение по изученной теме.
- развитие навыков аудирования, чтения и художественного перевода,
- расширение лексического запаса,
- активизировать в речи лексический и грамматический запас,
- расширение знаний о стране изучаемого языка.
- развитие творческого мышления,
- расширение кругозора,
- развитие логического мышления,
- развитие памяти, смекалки, сообразительности.
- развитие навыков работы в группе, уважения к предмету, к стране изучаемого языка, развитие познавательного интереса у учащихся к культуре англоязычных стран,
- анализ правильности собственного питания с последующими выводами.
Оборудование:интерактивная доска, компьютер, проектор, учебник (Spotlight « Английский в фокусе», учебник для 4-го класса общеобразовательных учреждений), раздаточный материал (Приложение 1), аудиозапись, видеозапись.
I. Организационный момент
– Good morning, boys and girls! Today we have three teams and they are ready to take part in our funny competition.
Good morning now.
Wake, Body, Wake, Mind!
Work, play, seek, find,
Eat breakfast, dinner too,
Wash, brush, sing, dance, and do!
II. Ход игры
Task 1 (1 point)
Warming up. Say as many food words as you can. The teams say the words by turn. The last team gets 1 point.
Task 2 (2*2 points)
– Look at the tongue twisters. Listen to them and say it as quickly as possible. How fast can you say it?
- Fresh fried fish, fish fresh fried, fried fish fresh, fish fried fresh.
- Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
Task 3 (1-10 points)
– You should answer the questions. For each right answer you get 1 point.
- What do many people use when they eat rice or noodles?
- What do people often eat in Morocco?
- When was the first hamburger made?
- What do we call people who don’t eat meat?
- What’s the most popular fruit in the world?
- What’s the world’s favourite ice-cream flavour?
- What’s the basic ingredient of chocolate?
- What do Paco and Larry need to make Pirate’s fruit salad?
- What’s for pudding?
- What time do English people have tea?
Task 4 (8*2 points)
– You’ll hear a short story. It’s called “Hungry Dragon” After listening you will have to do an activity.
Up the mountains lived a dragon. Every hundred years he wakes up. He is very hungry.
“I want some breakfast” – he said.
He went down the mountains to the village. He saw a boy.
“Yummy! A boy for breakfast!” – He said
“Don’t eat me. I’ll give you some food.” – said the boy. He took the dragon to his house. The dragon ate 3 plates of chicken and rice.
“I’m still hungry!” – He said.
The boy gave the dragon more food. He ate 5 plates of noodles 10 sausages. He was still hungry. They went to the restaurant. The dragon ate 20 meatballs, 50 fish balls with 12 plates of sticky rice. After that he ate 6 puddings and a cake. He was still hungry.
They went to the shop. The dragon ate all the fruit and vegetables, mangoes, cabbages, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans.
He was still a bit hungry. The boy looked into his pocket. There was one sweet. He gave the sweet to the dragon. The dragon exploded.
“Hurray!” – shouted the boy. – “The dragon is gone. Not more boys for breakfast.”
Activity: For each right answer you get 1 point.
The dragon in the story is a very hungry dragon.
What did the dragon eat for breakfast?
– At home you had to translate the poem into Russian.
Whose translation is the best?
Too much food makes children fat.
I think that’s very bad.
Little food makes children thin
And the wrong food makes them ill.
Many sweets are bad for health,
Which is our true wealth.
Want your health to be good?
Eat a lot of tasty fruit:
Apples, oranges and grapes make cheeks red
Task 6 (25 points)
– Each team has got a wordsquare. Try to find as many words as you can. For every word you can get 1 point.
Task 7 (15 points)
Now each team will have the task on the cards. You’ll have 2 minutes to complete the word combinations with the following words.
- a………….of sugar
- a………….of milk
- a………….of pineapple
- a………….of jam
- a………….of tea
- a………….of yogurt
- a………… of water
- a…………of biscuits
- a…………of potatoes
- a…………of lemonade
- a………. of oil
- a…………of bread
- a………. of chocolate
- a… ……..of beans
- a…………..of coffee
Task 9. Test. Healthy eating
1. What’s your favourite food?
- Cake, chocolate and sweets
- A burger, coke and ice-cream
- Meat or fish, rice or pasta, vegetables
2. Where’s your favourite place to eat on your Birthday?
- In a fast food restaurant
- In a good restaurant
- In the school canteen
- At home
3. What’s your favourite party food?
- Popcorn and chips
- Cake and sweets
- Fruit and nuts
4. How much fruit and vegetable do you eat every day?
5. I hate fruit and vegetable. I don’t eat them.
- I don’t like fruit and vegetables. I eat them not much.
- I like fruit and vegetables. I eat them every day.
- I love fruit and vegetables. I eat them a lot.
6. What do you drink every day?
- Lemonade and coke
- Fruit juice
7. You are ill. Which food do you need?
- Fats, oil, sweets
- Bread, cereal, rice and pasta
- Fruit and vegetables
- Meat, fish, eggs, beans and nuts
- Did you answer (d) to all the questions?
Well done! You are a very healthy eater! You have a well-balanced diet!
- Did you answer (d) to 5 or 6 of the questions?
You’re quite a healthy eater. Eat less fast food like burgers and sweets and drink more water
- Did you answer (d) to 3 or 4 of the questions?
OOPS! Eat more fruit and vegetables but not chocolates and chips!
- Did you answer (d) to only 1 or 2 of the questions?
OH NO! Eat a more balanced diet and less fast food like burgers and sweets. Fruit and vegetables are really good for you and give your body the vitamins and minerals. Your blood, skin and bones need them. Carbohydrates like bread and cereals will give you energy. Meat, fish, eggs, beans and nuts will help you build your body
III. Подведение итогов
– That’s all for today. You have worked very well. Thank you for your work. Now it’s time to know who the winner today is.